BLOCK FORKS – FORM-LOCKED
- Lamellar fork arms welded onto the carriage, made of HARDOX 450 for higher flexibility, extended wear, impact resistance and Factor Of Safety (F.O.S) ≥ 3
- Rated operating load according to CEN EN 474.03+A1
- Available for all loaders models, preserving their kinematics
- Form-locked engagement system
- 2 years anti-breakage warranty for the fork arms (sizes on-demand)
Designed for lifting and moving large and high-abrasion blocks in extreme conditions from the quarry fronts.
Created to satisfy all customer needs, guaranteeing maximum reliability and long service life.
The product pictures are indicative; for different machine classes or latest models may differ in shape and size.
|Product Code||Weight Class (tons)||Recommended Fork Arms (mm)||Rated Load (tons/pair)||C.O.G. (mm)||Approx. Weight (kg)|
|WL25.Q-BF_WF.FL||23 - 29|
|WL35.Q-BF_WF.FL||29 - 38|
|WL40.Q-BF_WF.FL||38 - 46|
|WL50.Q-BF_WF.FL||46 - 54|
|WL100.Q-BF_WF.FL||91 - 120|
ISOMETRIC VIEW – FRONT
ISOMETRIC VIEW – REAR