ESTRONG® 500 – ΠΡΟΦΙΛ ΠΑΡΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ
- Nominal hardness of 470 – 530 HBW (after the heat treatment performed on the entire thickness of the profile)
- Drilling ESTRONG® steel profiles is not particularly difficult but it is important to use tools that are suitable for drilling extremely hard steels
- No additional machining: the profile is not made from a sheet, providing time and cost savings
- The mechanical properties remain the same throughout the section, while the mechanical properties of a profile made from steel sheet can be altered near the beveled area
- Tensile strength (Rm): 1770 MPa
- Yield strength(Re): 1330 MPa
- Elongation (As): 9%
- Resilience (-40°C): 30 J
Hardened and tempered steel suitable for applications with extreme and particularly heavy wear.
ESTRONG® profiles be used in many different components and structures that are subject to wear. They are easily welded and excellent for any type of earthmoving bucket.
TYPICAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
ESTI plays a leading role in the production of wear-resistant steel spare parts.
|A (mm)||H (mm)||Profile Length (mm)|