ESTRONG® 400 – ΠΡΟΦΙΛ ΜΟΝΟΥ ΦΑΛΤΣΟΥ
- Nominal hardness of 380 – 440 HBW (after the heat treatment performed on the entire thickness of the profile)
- Drilling ESTRONG® steel profiles is not particularly difficult but it is important to use tools that are suitable for drilling extremely hard steels
- No additional machining: the profile is not made from a sheet, providing time and cost savings
- The mechanical properties remain the same throughout the section, while the mechanical properties of a profile made from steel sheet can be altered near the beveled area
- Tensile strength (Rm): 1470 MPa
- Yield strength (Re): 1100 MPa
- Elongation (As): 11%
- Resilience (-40°C): 35 J
Hardened and tempered steel suitable for all applications where high toughness and wear resistance are required.
ESTRONG® profiles be used in many different components and structures that are subject to wear. They are easily welded and excellent for any type of earthmoving bucket.
TYPICAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
ESTI plays a leading role in the production of wear-resistant steel spare parts.
|A (mm)||H (mm)||B (mm)||D (mm)||C||Profile Length (mm)|